Project 1: Who Are You? SWAY
"All about Me" Choose 20 questions to answer from the list below
Include an image for each question, 10 of the images must be taken by you, the other 10 may be from google.ca
Remember to "Share" the link to your SWAY document by copying and pasting it to your Digital Portfolio
Get to Know You Questions
1. What do you like daydreaming about?
2. What makes you happy?
3. What have your friends been up to?
4. If you could do anything right now, what would you do?
5. What do you look forward to when you wake up?
6. Do you ever think about renaming the colors of your crayons?
7. What character makes you laugh the most?
8. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
9. What's your Superhero name and what powers do you have?
10. You're at the beach. What's the first thing you do?
11. If you could grow anything in the yard, what would it be?
12. What makes you feel brave?
13. What makes you feel loved?
14. How do you show people you care?
15. What does it feel like when I hug you?
16. If your stuffed animals could talk, what would they say?
17. If you could give $100 to a charity, which would you choose?
18. How would you design a treehouse?
19. What do you enjoy giving people?
20. Did you smile or laugh extra today?
21. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
22. If you drew everything that came to your head, what would you be drawing right now?
23. If you designed clothes, what would they look like?
24. How do you best like helping others?
25. Pretend you're a chef, and tell me about your restaurant. What foods do you serve?
26. What do you think you're going to dream about tonight?
27. What makes you feel thankful?
28. Where would you like to travel? How would you get there?
29. What sounds do you like?
30. If you made a cave in the woods, what would be inside it?
31. If you could ask a wild animal any question, what would you ask?
32. You're outside for a whole day: what would you do?
33. What makes the best fort?
34. What makes you feel energized?
35. If you were in a play, what would your character be like?
36. How do you think animals communicate?
37. What are some of the best things about nature?
38. You're a photographer for a day, what would you take pictures of?
39. What's a memory that makes you happy?
40. What bugs you?
41. Describe a great day. What are you doing that makes it special?
42. What animal would make a great driver?
43. What makes your friends so awesome?
44. What makes you so awesome?
45. Do you have any inventions in your brain?
46. Do you think it'd be fun to learn another language?
47. What are three things you want to do this summer?
48. If you could make up a new holiday, what would it be?
49. What makes someone smart?
50. If you had friends all over the world, how would you keep in touch?
51. If you had a pet dragon, what would you name it?
52. What would you do together?
53. Do you like it when other people share with you? Why?
54. If you joined the circus, what would your circus act be?
55. If you were a teacher and could teach your students anything at all, what would you teach them?
56. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
57. Come up with three silly new traditions for the world. Or for aliens on another planet!
58. Who is your favorite storybook character?
59. What one thing do you do now that you need an adult for but would like to try to do all by yourself?
60. If a friend asks you to keep a secret that you don’t feel comfortable keeping, what would you do?
61. If you had to give everyone in the family new names, what would they be?
62. What would you do if you made the rules at home?
63. Tell me something about you that you think I might not know.
Project 2: Who is Senator Joyce Fairbairn?
You may choose to present in SWAY or PowerPoint
If you choose SWAY, share a link to your finished project in your Digital Portfolio, if you choose PowerPoint, export as a video with the smallest file size (480) and insert this video into your Digital Portfolio
Project 3 - Green Screen Magic
One picture with a google image background
One picture with a background photo you’ve taken
One picture with three or more filters applied, on a background of your choice
Save each image as a jpeg and insert into your digital portfolio
Project 3 - TypingClub.com
Log in with office 365
Take a screen shot of your level: “windows key-shift-S”
Type! Advance as far as you can
After 3 classes of typing, take a screen shot of your new level to show growth
Insert these images into your digital portfolio
Project 4 - Stop Motion Animation
Individual or groups of two or three
Mr. Greve will assign your group a camera or iPad – use this device every class
You may use your own phone if you choose to
You may use mini-white boards, clay, or any other objects you bring from home
Minimum 100 pictures, small movements, story line
Begin with storyboarding to plan your project